Friday, August 16, 2013

BIRTHDAY WISHIN'

Hello lovelies,how's everyone doing.I hope you're having an awesome day wherever you are.I'm having to play catch up today because i've been ''away" for a while.He he he was having an internet connection breakdown so i couldn't write but i'm back now so yay!
My birthday was on the 8th and i was five different kinds of excited that day.I had an amazing day and i got lots of good wishes.I'm so thankful for my family and friends.
So i decided to skip my usual life "assessment" exercise that i do every year on my birthday.I just thought i'd cut myself some slack and not put every aspect of my life under personal inspection because that's the hardest one to pass.
So i had a fun filled day,free of deep thoughts and reflection.Went dancing in two different places that night (well if you know me,you know i was listening to music) but it was fun and i'd do it all over in a heartbeat.
This is what my day looked like...Pasar bien ;)


 The birthday girl...my face is what happens when your sister who is  makeup artist shows up on your birthday morning :)

 Happy face and rabbit smile.





 decided to bust out this super comfy maxi dress since i was having a relaxed family day at home.Great choice...:)








    Having my "whoop tee doo! "moment.i don't think i'll ever stop jumping when i'm happy.


Ma famille...well,almost half of ma famille :)

 being goofy with my gorgeous sister.(i took a day off from hating on her hair;)


 One of the best things that happened to me was getting a cake sent by my friends in another state.it was a wonderful feeling and i'm so thankful.

 my outfit for the night out.Thought i'd keep it simple and easy.Thank God for wedges.When i get to heaven,i'm finding whoever invented these and giving them a big hug.

 mes soeurs magnifiques...i was waaay too excited.he he he.

So that was how i spent my 23rd birthday.Generally had a fun day with my family.Days like this remind me of why i was so eager to come home and be with them.
Who knows how many wishes you get when you blow out your candles cos i'm hoping its more than one.:)
Happy belated birthday to all those who share the day with me,i hope we get all our wishes granted.
And to all August babies and the beautiful person reading this,i wish you lots of love,peace and a heart that will never give up.

 Quote-Birthdays are nature's way of telling you to eat more cake- Jo Brand

 Remember to live,laugh and love.
                                                                                                                         Avec les meilleurs voeux,
                                                                                                                         Cynthia.

2 comments:

  1. very beautiful... love it.. am following you.. please follow back http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful !!

    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete